I have not been on the beach cruiser for probably a year. I can't remember. I do know that I. Am. Out. Of. Shape. Good gravy, all the huffing and puffing! Admittedly, I decided that I maybe needed more malted milk eggs and that a bike ride to the drugstore would be a good way to switch things up. The only problem with ridging the bikes to the drugstore is that there. Are. Hills. I had to get off my bike and walk it up one of the hills. At least I tried it and got my heart rate up. Oof. I waited in the parking lot while the mister ran in to get stuff for the mama-a-go-go, and my eggs. he's nice like that. he thinks I'm crazy, but he's nice like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.