Saturday, April 11, 2020

dear diary: muffins and masks

 

It looks like we'll be needing to wear masks soon. Ideally you wear a mask if you have been sick so as not to spread your ick to others. If sick people are not wearing masks it really doesn't help too much to wear a fabric mask. I have a lot of friends who have been stitching up for their local hospitals and they have been super productive. I guess fabric hoarding is good for something? Most of my pieces are fairly small, but the mister has been dutifully pleating and stitching up masks for the family. We don't have much elastic, but we do have some t-shirts I am going to cut up for the ties. 
The mister found tiny bags of flour and so I made some brown sugar oat muffins. They are pretty good. We'll see how they taste tomorrow. Recipe from Tornadough Alli (which took me forever to read write. Torn-ug-dough? Huh?) They were quick and easy to come together and I used all purpose flour as we did not have any whole wheat. Does anybody have any whole wheat flour? Oof. Crazy times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.