Okay, I lied. I found a stack of puzzles we have not done so I'm good for another week. My order from Galison is still not here as it seems puzzles have gone the way of flour and toilet paper. Another one of those, who would have thunk it pandemic staples. There's only so many shows you can binge watch, right? Thank goodness I'm still able to work even though it is exhausting and I'm not certain is it really conducive to a preschooler's needs but at least we're connecting on zoom and spending time with books and songs. I am exhausted planning and making videos with my co-teacher and we're just building a rhythmic day for our parents and preschoolers. I can't imagine how exhausting it must be for teachers working on multiple academic subjects.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.