Thursday, April 02, 2020
covid baking adventure:
Baking goodness part two. I baked up this super easy apple cake from Dinner at the Zoo. While it does use an entire stick of butter, it only uses one cup of flour. I generally only use one apple for the top. This recipe has a crisp topped with a lovely buttery cake center. If feels a little wet from all the liquid the apples release, but it is so good! Make sure your toothpick is dry when you test it for doneness. Test it right smack dab in the middle too. I love this with coffee. The mister eats a tiny slice in one bite. I think it could be good as a gluten-free cake too if that's what hops your frog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.