I know some pretty nifty people. My school has closed due to the pandemic and sadly we had to lay off support staff which means I am not able to see or work with my co-teachers which is a super bummer because we are a pretty nifty team. As it stands, I am creating online content with the teacher that I share my room with who works on the days I do not. She too is pretty darn nifty but working online and via zoom is not the same as being in the field with your team. I miss them! I miss my kids! Ugh. Stupid overpopulated world with its stupid viruses.
One of my co-teachers lives to the south of me, while the other lives to the north. We're talking twenty or so miles in each direction. I'm the middle ground so we did a quick meet up at my place to pass along baked goods, virtual hugs, garden goodies, and eggs. Oh how I covet these backyard eggs! The best part was discovering al the silly puns she added to the box. I know some pretty cool people.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.