Sunday, April 05, 2020

I tried to copy a starbucks drink

 

Have you tried the Starbucks Golden Ginger Drink? It's so good! Sweet, gingery, and refreshing. I've been pining for it but not enough to go to Starbucks (ours is open, is yours?) for it. We had an open carton of coconut milk from making pancakes and I had a ginger root in the fridge, and some frozen pineapple in the freezer, and an enormous container of turmeric in the pantry so I thought, why not? 

I got the spice right. My version had a lot of zip to it. It wasn't very sweet, which I liked, but it did not quite make it to Starbucks status. I have no recipe for you, just those ingredients up top. Go ahead and try it! I'm going to keep working at it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.