I know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and some may think this wee bit of denim and doily is far from pretty but I like it. I really like it. It's pretty, don't ya think?
I cobbled this brooch together with a bit of burlap, denim, doily, and shine. All small bits randomly cut from thrifted items and folded and stitched together in just a few minutes.
I made three and so two are up for grabs. If you would like a chance to win a wee bit of handmade pretty from me, leave a comment and share what your favorite thing to make is be it cooking, crafting, or mischief!



I love these, so pretty. I love to craft with my three year old and we bake too. Healthy snacks and treats and the ocassional naughty cupcake too...:) Zoe lee
ReplyDeletehttp://www.everythingforana.com
I made something like this out of paper the other night! In creams and golds, I'll have to show you, they are the smallest award ribbons ever!
ReplyDeleteI don't have the time or mental space to craft anything at this point in my life, which is why I love your blog :)
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!! I love the possibilities with these!! Cute!! Thanks for sharing!!
ReplyDeleteOH, and I love Crafting!! with lots of textures, like fabrics!!!
ReplyDeleteLovely, lovely! Lately, I'm all about bread. Gluten free, dairy free bread- that actually tastes good. It's a mission, I tell you!
ReplyDelete