I sent you a message on facebook! Yay! Kel
I see #1 is bake gingerbread. As it should be.
I love your to-do list on the mug! What a brilliant idea! Would it work with any mug and a dry erase marker, or is that a special dry-erase mug?
baked goods are always number one! kira-the pen came with the mug but i suppose you could try it with a dry erase marker...
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
I sent you a message on facebook! Yay!
ReplyDeleteKel
I see #1 is bake gingerbread. As it should be.
ReplyDeleteI love your to-do list on the mug! What a brilliant idea! Would it work with any mug and a dry erase marker, or is that a special dry-erase mug?
ReplyDeletebaked goods are always number one!
ReplyDeletekira-the pen came with the mug but i suppose you could try it with a dry erase marker...