
if ya wanna know 39 things about me click here otherwise read on.
thank you! thank you! thank you for all the wonderfully fantabulous birthday wishes! you sure know how to make a dorky muddled girl feel dorkier for all those wishy-washy feelings of ickiness. as a thank you and as a celebration, i am doing a birthday giveaway. for those of you who know how bad i am at mailing giveaway prizes on time, never fear, this time everything is wrapped and envelopes are stuffed so all i will need is an address to send them to. what's inside? well, that's a surprise but i can assure it's all handmade! leave me a comment or birthday wish here at scrumdillydilly (not my facebook link) and i'll add you to the list. there will be three packages going out and you have until 8:36pm tomorrow (the 24th) to enter the giveaway. yay! here's a sneak so ya know i ain't lyin'!
Happy Birthdaytimes! Hope you're having a delightful day! :)
ReplyDeleteHooray for birthdays! Celebrate it large, little lady.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Jek!
ReplyDelete-Nik
Dear Jessica,
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday. I hope your year will be full of adventure and wishes come true. You deserve all the happiness in the world.
hugs,
Fritzi Marie
Happy, Happy Birthday! May you have everything that you wish for...and some other great things that you didn't even think to wish for. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday. I hope your upcoming adventure year brings you into your 40s in style.
ReplyDeletehappy happy birthday! and I promise I'm not just saying that because I want a pretty handmade surprise from you. although that would be nice. no really-- HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR REALS!
ReplyDeletexoxoxoxox
Happy birthday goily! I can't wait to hear you birthday adventures!
ReplyDelete<3 -lety
Happy, happy, happy birthday. and remember that a great many things can be resolved with kindness, even more with laughter, but there are some things that just require cake.
ReplyDeleteHippie Birdsday to you Jessica! :)
ReplyDeleteHow sweet of you to do a giveaway on your birthday~Have a craftastic day!
Happiest of birthdays to you! May sunshine, happiness, love and all things magical make its way to you today and the rest of the year!
ReplyDeleteHappy Happy Birthday here too!!
ReplyDeleteMay your birthday be full of happiness and sunshine!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Doll!
ReplyDeleteHAPPPPPPPPPPY B I R T H D A Y !!! you rule :)
ReplyDeleteI love birthdays. Happy Birthday to you!
ReplyDeleteHappy, Happy Birthday, Jek! I wish you a fantastic year ahead of you. The next one is the big 4-Oh!!!! (Hey, I survived it.....40 is the new 30, and it's A-OK!)
ReplyDelete(Hey, I wanted to let you and the Mister know that those Naked Lady bulbs have sprouted a lot of nice green leaves. Here's looking forward to some beautiful pink flowers in spring....thanks again!)
Happy Birthday!
Hippo Birdie two ewe!!! Being able to celebrate you has been the best part of my day!! :o) Big Birthday hugs, Jek!!
ReplyDeleteLisa H.
Feliz cumpleanos! Yay yay!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to you Jessica! I sure hope you have an excellent day! I hope you got yourself something beautifully packaged too!!
ReplyDeleteBon anniversaire! Alles gute zum Geburtstag! Doğum günün kutlu olsun! :)
ReplyDelete(That's respectively French, German and Turkish)
Happy happy birthday, hope there is plenty of ginger ale and the color orange!
ReplyDeleteone special day set aside for birthdays is not enough. everyday should feel like a your birthday because they are so much darn fun! hope you have a simply magical 39th year!!
ReplyDeleteHippo Birdy 2 Ewe :) Hope you & the Mister had a Grand time & super glad you are feeling better.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday--hope the upcoming year is kind to you!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a loverly day!
ReplyDeleteHappy b-day- hope it is/was as delicious as your orange wrapping of gifties!
ReplyDeleteI f@*$ing miss the tan m&ms too! Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! Mine is coming up in a few days. Yay!
ReplyDeleteyou are such an inspiration with all of your loveliness. thank you for sharing it with the world:) and please pick me! i really wanna get some of what you've got to give...
ReplyDeletesmiles
lori marie
Happy Birthday to the queen of crafty!! Hope you had a wonderful celebration!
ReplyDeleteHappy happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteI've been lurking for a while... because I'm a creeper!
I already gave you birthday wishes on Facebook, but need to say it here too! I'll be 39 in April! Birthdays are so fun!
ReplyDeleteHoly smokes! Happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteI think February is a lovely month to be born in. Hope you get to celebrate with some yummy cake.
happy birthday! i just started reading your blog the day before you took a break, and i was so happy you came back! have a beautiful day celebrating your journey on this earth!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday
ReplyDeletegood day
hobby-ir
happy b-dawgs flickr friend!!!!!
ReplyDeletei wish you: a nice frosty drink, a day of sunshine, some delish cuisine and hanging out with your loved ones!!! cheesy? i hope not!
xoxo justyna
Happy Birthday (again!)
ReplyDeleteHope you have had a great day!
X
Happy Birthday! You deserve the best!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! L@@K at You, 39!! Happy Birthday TO YOU! I hope you have a great day, and wonderful year to come! 39 was a great year for me!! (I think I remember back that far!! LOL!!) :)
ReplyDeletea HaPpY BiRThdAy to you, with warm regards & Good wishes :)
ReplyDeleteBest wishes for the happiest of birthdays!
ReplyDeleteYou are a fabulous 39 so rock it girl!
Those mystery goodie packs looks wonderful all wrapped up in my current fave color combo.
hugs,
Heidi
I think I'm late...
ReplyDeleteanyway, I just want to wish you beautiful, colourful, happy days!
thanks a bunch for all the giddyness you bring to my life through your photos :)
have a blast!
Happy Birthday. Enjoy your special day.
ReplyDeletehappy birthday! you always make me smile xx
ReplyDeletethese look fab!!!
ReplyDeletebright and jolly just what i needed to see on this cold, windy, sleaty night.
would love to win them, if i'm not too late (21:37 british time).
hope you get lots of bright, jolly presents for your birthday.
luv
gill
Happy 39! May the next 39 be just as colourful, and may we all keep enjoying your ways!
ReplyDeletehappy belated birthday!
ReplyDelete39 is not so bad, that's my age too!
Happy birthday, you're the best!
ReplyDeleteComing out of lurkdom to wish you a happy birthday...it looks like you had a fun time!
ReplyDeleteHappy Happy Birthday to YOU and Happy Trails, too!!!
ReplyDeleteJek, for some reason I came up as anonymous, but it's me who wrote about the Naked Lady bulbs above......hope you had a terrific birthday, lady!
ReplyDeleteluv, Gail
Happy Birthday to a very creative person!!!
ReplyDeletehow fun!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday. We are practically twins I turn 39 in april :)))
ReplyDeleteOh, have a great birthday. Your blog is a gift to me :-)
ReplyDelete