All so lovely! The 5th one from the bottom would make a pretty skirt.
thank you! i need to learn how to sew skirts...nice skirts.
I have really been trying to use what I have to make things . . . but sometimes you just have to purchase fabric because you love it. Enjoy and I'm sure what you make will be fabulous!
i will most probably be extremely stingy and use only wee little bits here and there. i love folding and arranging happy piles!
Buying fabric = one happy bunny, enjoy whatever you make with it..... And show us the pictures!
will do!
That is a GREAT pile of fabric!
it makes me smile, that's for certain!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
All so lovely! The 5th one from the bottom would make a pretty skirt.
ReplyDeletethank you! i need to learn how to sew skirts...nice skirts.
DeleteI have really been trying to use what I have to make things . . . but sometimes you just have to purchase fabric because you love it. Enjoy and I'm sure what you make will be fabulous!
ReplyDeletei will most probably be extremely stingy and use only wee little bits here and there. i love folding and arranging happy piles!
DeleteBuying fabric = one happy bunny, enjoy whatever you make with it..... And show us the pictures!
ReplyDeletewill do!
DeleteThat is a GREAT pile of fabric!
ReplyDeleteit makes me smile, that's for certain!
Delete