Friday, November 25, 2011

proof

 As promised (or maybe that post hasn't been published yet, is it ever a good idea to write when yer feeling REALLY lousy?) here is a picture showing a partial me in something other than jeans. I did it folks! I put on tights AND lipstick and even curled up the hair and didn't stick it in a pony-tail until it was time for food. Go me!

Thanksgiving was nice. We did nothing but hang out and eat. Pac-man and Galaga were played, Buckaroo Banzai was watched (as well as a few youtube cat videos...anyone a fan of maru?) and I found that even if I did like wine, I wouldn't make it through a glass I'm such a light-weight. 

Today the plan is to sew, sew, sew and take more pictures than I wish to so that my shop, come Monday won't be so very empty. Happy Friday folks and thank you for sticking around!

1 comment:

  1. You look super-cute!
    (This time of year is a bumpy one for lots of folk; and as far as the social thing, you just keep being yerself. It takes time to make friends...always remember to be true to who you are.)
    Happy (post) Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.