I had an idea for changing bedding on the big trip! Just a variation of your idea for the pillowcase. How about a quilty-type duvet cover. 2 different sides & reversible, would give you 4 surfaces & you can get a very light duvet or if real hot, just use the cover.
I did that for the kids I took 4 twin sized bed sheets and sewed two of each back to back and then together to create an envelope. You can use them like that in warm months...and stick a duvet or lighter blanket inside if needed for winter. This way they have 4 colours/patterns to choose from depending on their mood. xx
I had an idea for changing bedding on the big trip! Just a variation of your idea for the pillowcase. How about a quilty-type duvet cover. 2 different sides & reversible, would give you 4 surfaces & you can get a very light duvet or if real hot, just use the cover.
ReplyDeletebrilliant! thanks for the idea, now to find time and fabric to make it!
ReplyDeleteI did that for the kids I took 4 twin sized bed sheets and sewed two of each back to back and then together to create an envelope. You can use them like that in warm months...and stick a duvet or lighter blanket inside if needed for winter. This way they have 4 colours/patterns to choose from depending on their mood. xx
ReplyDelete