Friday, May 08, 2020

I would never make it as a filmmaker

 

Planning, prepping, filming, and editing learning content is EXHAUSTING. I also have school supplies all over the house. It's a mess! I would never make it as a filmmaker. Having to BE on camera is also not my favorite thing. I need hair and makeup, people! And the camera really does put on thirty pounds. Zoinks! I don't do retakes though as like I said, it is exhausting. So ya get what ya get and if I worked at a public school I would share it with ya but I don't so I can't but really, you're not missing anything. 

Trying to film videos for school is even more difficult when you have to wait until your partner is done with their work meetings. We only have the one big room, and mr. a-go-go seems to have multiple meetings throughout the day, every day. Sigh. The only place for me to make the videos is at the kitchen table and I need the light to be right so I have to film just before dinner which means I am smooshing crayons and glass gems, and fiddly bits out of the way and they somehow end up everywhere. So, today I tried to make a video outside and the cat kept interrupting so instead I am eating my current favorite cereal outside instead because apparently I make too much noise when I am eating it and the mister glares at me over the computer the whole time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.