The neighbors who live kitty corner behind us (the ones who we may have stolen polyoestre from) have this giant cactus in their backyard and it grows right up against our fence. It's probably the only thing holding the fence up (ugh, we need a new fence). Even though it is covered in cochineal (which can be cool), I love seeing the blooms when they happen. They're so pretty!
We had to add a chickenwire skirt to our feeds because the darn cat can jump. she can jump super high. Ack! The birds don't seem to mind. It's getting warmer everyday which means we'll soon loose our nasturtiums to the sun, but until then, I plan on enjoying their brilliant colors. haven't been adding them so salads lately, but I did try to make paint. You'll see how that turned out soon enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.