Saturday, December 10, 2011

it's time for a holiday {blog} sock hop!

 Happy weekend folks! Let's pause a moment to get comfy, shall we? This is a party after all. Unwind that happy scarf, grab a cup of egg nog (or if you are like me, add a shot of egg nog to your cup of coffee), put on some holiday tunes and join me and three other lurvely ladies for a holiday blog sock hop stuffed silly with all sorts of handmade, tutorials, inspiration and dare I say it....g i v e a w a y s !!
If you are anything like any of us, you love the holiday hustle and bustle, are itching to create something festive, and have a smaller than small budget to work with. Sure, the days are passing by faster than it takes to bake a fruit cake and your to-do list is longer than Santa's but there is a happy pile of fabric over there, in the corner and you just picked up a doily or two during a recent thrift run. You are itching to break in that new felting needle and have a basket full of lovely roving and all those river rocks you collected over vacation really would look quite cute paired up with that tea-cup full of googly eyes. Not to mention, you have a zillion secret Santa parties with $10 limits and have run out of ideas for packaging up yet another coffee gift card. Join us today for a little blog hop full of inspiration, we've got oodles of fun and our recent posts should be enough to give you an extra kick of holiday spirit. I promise I won't break out any mistletoe and I will only allow itunes to play two versions of jingle bells. Cross my heart.

Later today I will be posting a nifty DIY for wrapping up a coffee gift card. Until then, enjoy the craftiness of some super crafty ladies and pay attention to the details, there are prizes to be won!
(hey, that's me!)

Seriously folks, these talented ladies are oozing with T A L E N T . They are more than an Egg Nog latte topped with whipped cream and a dash of nutmeg. More than a happy batch of homemade fudge. More than the fresh piney scent of a gorgeous green Christmas tree and they are giving their goodness away! So get to clicking, visit those blogs and don't forget to come back to little old me for a diy on coffee card presentation and a tutorial for making a wee coffee bean sachet. 
Leave a comment here at scrumdillydilly on this post here or this post for a chance to win a dilly-made coffee bean sachet, sleeve, paper garland and gift-tag pack (gift card not included). To make it more interesting, I would love to hear/read what your favorite project from the four of us was. I know it's kinda hard to choose (at least I think so, mine not included) but I would love to know what you think. I'll post the winner Tuesday morning!  Winner will have until Monday, December 19th to contact me otherwise a new winner will be selected (I want to mail out the gift pack asap) Happy Holidays from little old me and as always, be kind! 

6 comments:

  1. this is so much fun.. thks for sharing with all of us xo hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super fun blog hop! I've done my hopping. Can't wait to see your upcoming crafty goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm number 1!!!! yahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! (Except I'm AndersEn not, sOn like Tara :)

    Thanks for organizing this JEK! Lots of fun!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm enjoying the blog hop! Thank you for making my Saturday a wee bit more merry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all great ideas -- as a coffee lover and friend to many more -- the coffee themed one is my fave -- I love the complete packageness of it.

    ReplyDelete