Friday, July 27, 2007

Photobooth Friday: Squiggles

photobooth friday: testing
Click on the pic to read more about it. Today is an interesting day which will be spent in a waiting room at the hospital. The mister has some tests that need to get done so please cross your fingers for him. I am takign a day from work to hang out and read bad gossip mags as I wait to whisk him away for some much anticipated food.

Check out more photoboothers here and here.


  1. Oh, sweetie! My fingers are crossed for you guys...

  2. Happy Friday, Jek! I'm tagging you to post 8 things about yourself. I'm sure they'll be awesome!

  3. Awww hope everything is ok sweetums! You're both in my thoughts!
    love you bunches!

  4. thank you folks! oh no! i've been tagged! i'm IT...what to write? what to write? :)

  5. Hope everything is okay! I'll be thinking of you both!