I love pink and chickens and petticoats...
My goodness. That was one of the best things I've ever seen! So awesome. So pink. So...wow...I'm going to have that song stuck in my head for days...and I really don't mind at all. *squee*
That rocked! I love it love it love it!!!! Awesome! Thanks!
This video just changed my whole day...(maybe even my life...)
sure it may be a litle contrived to be cool but it works and i have been singing the song all day! stand on head! :)
I really need a wheel of fun in my house!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
My goodness. That was one of the best things I've ever seen! So awesome. So pink. So...wow...I'm going to have that song stuck in my head for days...and I really don't mind at all. *squee*
ReplyDeleteThat rocked! I love it love it love it!!!! Awesome! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteThis video just changed my whole day...(maybe even my life...)
ReplyDeletesure it may be a litle contrived to be cool but it works and i have been singing the song all day! stand on head! :)
ReplyDeleteI really need a wheel of fun in my house!
ReplyDelete