Tuesday, May 28, 2013

bay area maker faire 2013

Words simply cannot describe...

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

From robots, robots, everywhere, Doctor Who references round every corner, giant sculptures, motorized cupcakes, cardboard and duck tape village to more creativity than you can handle before you are are inspiration overload, Maker Faire is something you really DO need to see. For years friends have been telling me how amazing it was and now I wish I had listened the first time and that this wasn't my first go. So, so, so VERY cool! See more Maker Faire Pics here and our Mini Maker Faire pics here.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:17 PM

    great photos, jessica! this is the first year brett and i didn't take the boys. i'm sad. it's like being in another world, huh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it! I always knew it would be interesting but I never knew it would make my heart go pitter pat! Next year, right...let's go!

      Delete
  2. My kids live in San Mateo and my son-in-law is quite his own Maker Faire. I asked if they went this year, but unfortunately, they had a very busy weekend, even going across the bay for an event, so were unable to attend what was in their own backyard. Glad you got to experience it. Your denim bag is just marvee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For years people have been waxing poetic on the faire and I always balked as I'm not big on crowds...or sun...but I am SO happy I went! Thank you for the bag love, I can set you up with one if you like! For reals!

      Delete