Friday, June 22, 2007

Photobooth Friday: punchy

photbooth friday: june 22

Lookie those lips, those, lookie my man. Can he take a faux punch or what? Out of all the props I use in the booth, this one, this guy is the best. He takes it to a whole new level. I am luckier than lucky to have him in my life. Meow. If you were a fly on our wall you would probably hear a lot of interesting senseless conversations. We are slapstick in our home. We rarely take ourselves seriously cuz when we do things get bad. We get mopey and sensitive so instead, we are slap happy or maybe that is flap happy. I dunno. We sit on the sofa or on the bed or on the porch swing and brainstorm amazing photo booth feats that we never actually get around to doing but someday, someday we'll show you! Sometimes we will be in the car, comfortably driving around wherever listening to tunes when one of us will suddenly say "How about American Gothic? Do we have a pitchfork?" or "Ooh! Ooh! Let's do Captain and Tenille!" okay...that one of us is usually me but still, he has great ideas also and I totally wanted to be Captain and tenille for Halloween but he wouldn't do it...maybe this year, or next year or maybe ten years from now cuz ya, love will keep us together...

More boothy madness here and don't forget to check out the links to the right!

1 comment: