Tuesday, January 10, 2023

we have rain! again.

Well whadya know ,it's raining, again! Whoo! We have had a lot more rain than usual. It's been nice, but also, it's been cold! I even bought a long sleeved shirt and sweat pants! And, I'm wearing socks! Brrrr. It's been so dark it is tricky to wake up when you don't really have to. Ahem. These past few years have been the most wonky, fer sure. I suppose everyone is feeling a bit tired of the chaos and uncertainty. 
I know this photo is super blurry, but I wanted to remember this. It's been so wet and rainy, the poor wintering birdies have been huddled on a beam just above the porch. It offers them enough shelter from the cold and wet, but it's also super full of birdies so some are camping out on our doormat too! Our doormat! The cat is going bonkers as she can hear them through the crack there and so she sits and howls with her tail swishing in anticipation. It's funny but also...ack, stop howling! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.