I love that our daisies grow in January. When everything else has passed and gone to seed, we get this happy pop of color at the front of the driveway. I have even caught college girls coming up to the patch with scissors to cut some for their own. Not cool! At least ask. Sheesh!
After the rains, if you look long enough you will find wee cities of fungi all over the yard. These weren't here yesterday...er...last year!
Rain or shine, the cat gets her daily outside time and here she is hiding out in the red flax which is blooming way too early, thanks to that rain! You can't see it, but we put a bell on her to keep track as she is a mad birder and we have so many birds that come to our yard! Happy New Year! I hope 2023 is a healing year. Get yer boosters, wear your masks, stay home if yer sick, and always, always, be kind.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.