Today
Tara has a beautiful
fall art journal to share and a list of autumn words to inspire. Back in May I was so ecstatic to be sitting at Tara's large round table as we dug into her paper collection to create a lovely book for my road trip memories. That girl sure has a knack for layering. My book is stuffed with all my road trip trinkets as in STUFFED. I have yet to arrange or anchor anything down and must do so. And now, after seeing Tara's beautiful fall pages methinks I need to make a fall book as well. Which means I now have three books to make but that is another story. Tara has the controls for today's
sweet november goodness, I'll just leave you with some pretty fall pics...look familiar?



thank-you again for sending those to me!! I loved the photo of your feet. :) It makes me smile!
ReplyDelete