So jealous!A factory tour is on Ander's list of things to do this summer...MUST research semi-local ones...
Oh, it was tons of fun. I love the old machinery in the factory. That box builder was the best - after the fancy blue hats of course.
Love factories, the thought that went into the design, the mechanics of it all, and the people. I love a good tour of factories.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
So jealous!
ReplyDeleteA factory tour is on Ander's list of things to do this summer...
MUST research semi-local ones...
Oh, it was tons of fun. I love the old machinery in the factory. That box builder was the best - after the fancy blue hats of course.
ReplyDeleteLove factories, the thought that went into the design, the mechanics of it all, and the people. I love a good tour of factories.
ReplyDelete