Your bed is so colorful! I love it! Your cat seems to like it, too lol. I was dieing to go that show this weekend.. was it fun???~Amy Rose~
It's like a "Flower of the month" showcase, lol...How fun must be to dream in that bed! Love the pics of it
your bed is always wonderfully cheery. heck your abode is always wonderfully cheery! just like you. :)
I have that fitted sheet! I think mine is a twin.
i love your 'beds' so much!i also wish i lived near by and could do felt club! i live near portland oregon. it would be quite the trip to felt club...peace,meeshwww.michelegoldstein.com
Just popped in to say hi, I found you whilst blog-hopping! I need to say how much I love your bed....tam xo
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Your bed is so colorful! I love it! Your cat seems to like it, too lol. I was dieing to go that show this weekend.. was it fun???
ReplyDelete~Amy Rose~
It's like a "Flower of the month" showcase, lol...
ReplyDeleteHow fun must be to dream in that bed! Love the pics of it
your bed is always wonderfully cheery. heck your abode is always wonderfully cheery! just like you. :)
ReplyDeleteI have that fitted sheet! I think mine is a twin.
ReplyDeletei love your 'beds' so much!
ReplyDeletei also wish i lived near by and could do felt club! i live near portland oregon. it would be quite the trip to felt club...
peace,
meesh
www.michelegoldstein.com
Just popped in to say hi, I found you whilst blog-hopping! I need to say how much I love your bed....tam xo
ReplyDelete