Today I start a new class at school. It is a required class and doesn't sound nifty like a class on Women in Art or Play, Language and Literacy. It does however sound like I may gain some useful skills like clarity in my thoughts and voice. It is a class on communication and while I'm nervous about what I may have to do, I am excited to continue with the process of finishing up my degree. I may graduate next year! Go me! I wish you all a lovely week and if I were any less groggy I would have written something a bit more musical than an ode to my icky feet. Happy Day!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Good Morning to You
Today I start a new class at school. It is a required class and doesn't sound nifty like a class on Women in Art or Play, Language and Literacy. It does however sound like I may gain some useful skills like clarity in my thoughts and voice. It is a class on communication and while I'm nervous about what I may have to do, I am excited to continue with the process of finishing up my degree. I may graduate next year! Go me! I wish you all a lovely week and if I were any less groggy I would have written something a bit more musical than an ode to my icky feet. Happy Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion (aloe scent) with a bit of Cortizone 10 Plus cream mixed in and a pair of soft socks do the trick for my eczema most days. This also works on my hands too.
ReplyDeleteGood Luck!
thanks! i use the cortisone but not the cortizone 10. cool, i will try this!
ReplyDeleteHi there - my best friend has severe psoriasis so I so understand what you are saying about your poor poor feet! One of the things she does is put her socks in the freezer! I think she wets them first, puts them in the freezer, then covers her sore feet in the cream then put the cold socks on. I think a good strong anti-histamine used to help her sleep when it got unbearable too. Hope it settles down soon. Jacqui
ReplyDelete