Friday, March 28, 2008

photobooth friday: vroom vroom

a girl and her slinky
This shot is from a strip taken back in 2000...maybe 2001. Oh how I loved that shirt! I had three sleeveless motorcycle t's that I wore daily it seemed. There was this one here and then the same shirt but in red and then another black one with a flaming motorcycle. Yep, flaming...I was so cool. They were made out of some funky blend that felt like tights and they wadded up tiny and oh but I wish I still had at least one of them. It would prolly fit me as some sort of scary belly baring cropped throwback...that wouldn't be too keen but I would still be a rebel in it...

check out more booth fun here and here.

1 comment:

  1. I remember those shirts! The 90's answer to polyester, eeeek! I owned several hundred of them!