This week I will be playing catch up on schoolwork, projects and swaps (of course). I didn't get to visit with granny because of the sick so hopefully I will feel better this week so I can visit. I also missed out on a family Easter breakfast and a evening with some nifty kidlets. I hate being sick! Hate it! All I want to do right now is go back to bed but I just woke up not too long ago and I have school. today. Sigh. I don't know how you parents do it. Your kids get sick then you get sick then they get sick again and there is no one to take care of you. I give you fresh baked cookies and flowers and pretty handmade blankets, I do. Take care of yourselves!
Monday, March 24, 2008
The Week in Review: March 17-23
This week I will be playing catch up on schoolwork, projects and swaps (of course). I didn't get to visit with granny because of the sick so hopefully I will feel better this week so I can visit. I also missed out on a family Easter breakfast and a evening with some nifty kidlets. I hate being sick! Hate it! All I want to do right now is go back to bed but I just woke up not too long ago and I have school. today. Sigh. I don't know how you parents do it. Your kids get sick then you get sick then they get sick again and there is no one to take care of you. I give you fresh baked cookies and flowers and pretty handmade blankets, I do. Take care of yourselves!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I had the same Lurgi last month, so I know how you feel! Poor you!
ReplyDeleteEeeps, that pic of you in the middle of your mosiac is super cute!