Friday, March 21, 2008

Photobooth Friday: More March Challenge

photobooth friday: BALLOONS!

is it cheating if I took the picture years and years ago? Here I am in 2003 with a bunch of balloons for the mister's birthday strip. i had three balloons that I crammed in the tiny booth along with myself and the frames basically all looked like this...perhaps I pulled one down and then had a staticky head. I can't remember. All I know is that this was for the mister's first birthday with me and we're about to celebrate our fifth...whoo-hoo!

More boothiness over here....oooh, and here!

2 comments:

  1. And here's to many more birfdays with the Mister! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As fun as this looks...Eeeek!
    You know me and balloons - together in the same space is a hot mess!

    ReplyDelete