Friday, April 27, 2007

photobooth friday: i like a gershwin tune revisited

photobooth friday: spacing out

I think I posted a similar picture from the same day but since I'm feeling forgetful today, this is what you get. Click on the picture to get the story otherwise sit and gazer at the mister's creepy spacey eyes.

We just got back from the Getty Villa. They have quite a collection of ancient classical art. I was mesmerized by the giant stone Sirens. I had no idea they were sometimes depicted as bird women.

Gotta go. time to bake shortbread and make mojitos for the Naked Lady Party we're attempting for Susan's last Friday. Adios!

More boothers to your right and here!


  1. I just went to the Villa, yesterday!

    Here's a (bad) photo of the sirens that I took:

  2. stacy6:50 PM

    sorry i missed ya'll the other day! let's try to catch up sometime soon.

    ps. i love your crafts!