Joe is a neighborhood cat that has been around this one cluster of homes for a few years now. He used to have a buddy but I think that kitty has since passed. I always thought he was a stray, but a woman was out in the yard of one of the houses where we walk by and she mentioned that his name is Joe.
I asked if Joe was her cat, and she said he chose her so she guesses so. He's a super friendly CHONKY thing and will come running down the sidewalk announcing himself to you. He's al about the pets and love to have his belly rubbed and does that cute thing with the front paws that make it look like he is dancing.
I'm so happy Joe is around still. Whenever I need a little kitty love, he is the purrrfect (snort) remedy. It helps that I have to walk a few blocks over to get some action. Yay for neighborhood cats!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.