Saturday, February 03, 2018

happy things


There is something so happy about a chicken mug. Especially one that takes both hands to hold. Me and my darn fondness ofr chicken mugs. But how can I resist?
I splurged on a bit of happy Gudrun Sjödén. The colors she uses in her designs make me so happy. I can't wait to wear these! The blue with the pink leaves is a summer weight tunic kind of like an onld late 80s babydoll dress. The black in the front is solid with a spotted pocket. In the back it is all spotted. It's a bit sloppy on me...I should have picked a smaller size but I love it!
It was a two mug kind of day. The chicken mug housed my coffee, while this mug housed my tea. I picked up this super nifty magazine when we were in Seattle ofr the eclipse trip. I still have not read all of it. It's got a lot fo eye candy in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.