Wednesday, February 28, 2018

bird watching from the parking lot...

I'm at the allergist once a week for allergy shots, then again every other week for asthma injections. Fun stuff. Braces, shots...oof. My allergist is in a little town south of where I live and it;s right off the freeway in one of those industrial type parks. The cool part is that I think there's a wetland nearby as I'm always hearing frogs and birds I cannot identify. Today there were these hawks. Can you see both of them? They were just flying around screeching up a storm. I'm no good with hawk identification but still, I stood there in the parking lot with my head turned up towards the sky as I watched and listend to these two hawks. Last week I saw five or six quail hightailing it away from my car as I pulled into ap arking spot. You never know what you will see. I am so glad I look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.