2. Red w navy hearts Old Navy, worn once. Large. $5 View.
3. Grey Apt 9 slip dress. Large. Elastic waist unstretched 16", stretched 21" $5
4. 90s Vintage Pineapple Moon slipdress. Large. Tight across my bust (44") otherwise I would keep it. Hits below knees. $5
5. Rust & black long sleeve geometric print shift dress from Enfocus Studio. Size 12. Good quality, heavy, worn once. Exposed back zipper. $5 Fit like this.
6.
7. Vintage cap sleeve navy dress. Pleated throughout to fit many sizes. No tags. Split seem at one shoulder. Versatile and flattering. waist measured unstretched is 20" stretched 30" $5
You pay shipping...I can use large envelopes or flat rate, it's up to you. Happy shopping! I have more coming soon...skirts, tops and a few pairs of pants...email me if you are interested!

I'd like number six.
ReplyDeletehi! could you email me yer info so we can figure out most efficient shipping? jekinthebox a t gmail d0t com
Delete