I finally managed to figure out a way to make produce bags out of doilies. yay! The idea has been kicking around the noggin here for a few months now. I'll post a tutorial and update my etsy shop soon! Lookie!
I love this! I'd also love for you to sell it in my shop at http://www.thepearproject.com you can email me at brooke at thepearproject dot com and we can talk.
Brilliant! Your creative mind never quits.
ReplyDeleteWow they look great. Fantastic idea
ReplyDeleteSqueee! Totally, totally cool - like a modern, sassy take on the old-school string bag.
ReplyDeleteYou rock!
Oh I am so in love with these! they are ssoo cute and prob work like a charm!
ReplyDeleteI love this! I'd also love for you to sell it in my shop at http://www.thepearproject.com you can email me at brooke at thepearproject dot com and we can talk.
ReplyDeleteFor sale?????? yes???? please????
ReplyDeletexo graygoosie
so so lovely !
ReplyDeleteand so fulll of colours as usual ! :)
a bright idea, indeed !