Thursday, April 03, 2008

Happy Spring bed

It's that time again and just so ya know, no, I don't keep the same sheets on the bed for a month without washing them. I toss them in the laundry and remake the bed with the same set for the month. I take everything off the bed to re-do the whole thing to mix it up for the month! How does this look to you? Thank you to everyone who delurked and left a comment for the Mondo Good Stuff giveaway. Thank you Susan for giving a shout out on West Coast Crafty! I'm going to do the name game this weekend and the winner will be announced on Moday. Stay tuned!

8 comments:

  1. Oooh, I want to climb in yer bed and have a snooze! Looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:31 AM

    That looks absolutely beautiful, especialy the 2nd picture. It has brightened up my very dull and damp English morning.Thankyou.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:22 AM

    That is one lovely, springy bed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is the happiest, springiest bed I ever saw! I must confess, it kinda makes me want to jump on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. too bad it isn't a fun jumping bed...it's a good sleeping be though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so beautiful! I *dream* of finding covers/fabric like this one day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:52 PM

    I really love this combination--the perfect Spring bed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. really good spring bed colour

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.