Well now...we're heading out in just a couple of hours and I can't wait to see. buy and sell all sorts of goodness! I hope, hope, hope you can come down for a hello! We have spazimals, sachets, gnomie gnomes. cozie cozies, light district pillows, wonky scarves, pop memory games for wee ones and cards and comics and smiles galore! Happy Sunday folks!
Sunday, November 18, 2007
We're ready!
Well now...we're heading out in just a couple of hours and I can't wait to see. buy and sell all sorts of goodness! I hope, hope, hope you can come down for a hello! We have spazimals, sachets, gnomie gnomes. cozie cozies, light district pillows, wonky scarves, pop memory games for wee ones and cards and comics and smiles galore! Happy Sunday folks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, I wish I could come. Have lots of fun & tell us all about it. :)
ReplyDeleteYour goodies look great.
Same! I'd love to come and see!
ReplyDeleteHope it goes well :D
Great craft work you are very creative and ingenious. Kudus to you.
ReplyDelete