I figured I better recap our trip a wee bit now before I forget and it is too late. Anyone up for a slideshow? Anywhoo...I'm gonna bike on over to the camera place to pick up the holga rolls but first I may to a bit of much needed Felt Club crafting. Or maybe I'll take a power nap. I've already baked two poundcakes and did two loads of laundry...oh drats, I need to go to the post office also. Eps, gotta skeedaddle!
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
We like wandering...
I figured I better recap our trip a wee bit now before I forget and it is too late. Anyone up for a slideshow? Anywhoo...I'm gonna bike on over to the camera place to pick up the holga rolls but first I may to a bit of much needed Felt Club crafting. Or maybe I'll take a power nap. I've already baked two poundcakes and did two loads of laundry...oh drats, I need to go to the post office also. Eps, gotta skeedaddle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.