I knew it was going to freeze overnight. I also knew it would take forever to get the ice off the windshield. We central coasters do not experience this type of ice and cold often so we lack the tools for the scraping and the warming, and the things I do not know the words for. Because of this, the mister & popped a tarp over the windshield and while it took me almost as long as it does to de-ice everything, I didn't have to keep pouring water over the windshield. My hands were numb though. Ouch!
I am back in my happy place. A happy place. Somewhat. Very somewhat, but I'll take. Currently subbing at a fairly local school and while I am enjoying the kiddos immensely, this current gig just may do me in.
But I will hang in there. This may lead to something more permanent with someone I love working with. Crossing fingers and bring on the sticky fingers, sand in my shoes, and germs of those little vectors. Thankfully we're mostly outside. Phew!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.