| a group made terrarium |
| because pencils always make me smile |
| experimenting in the classroom |
| working on capsule photos |
| terrarium fever |
| adding a giraffe in honor of the boy-o's birthday. |
| because pink people! and purple...and blue! |
| our school week was full of sun |
| gathering materials for children's day in the plaza |
| flower-palooza |
| the big bin-o-fun! |
Mostly I did a lot of standing. Standing in the classroom, standing in the yard, standing in the library as I taught my terrarium class, standing by the play pool, standing in the plaza. All kinds of standing and walking, and standing some more. Did I tell you how one of my kiddos photobombed me in my classroom as I was attempting a timer outfit shot? Oh my! The laughter! It turned into an impromptu photo shoot then dance party. My face hurt from cracking up so. Yup, this was a busy week and tomorrow I need to prep my classroom for the week...we're doing gardens and spring...it's going to be fun!
Looks like a fun week !
ReplyDelete