looooove love love these! succulents are my weakness <3
mine too! especially when they are tiny1
Very cute! My kind of plant..hard to kill it! Also...im still waiting for the garland I won! Very excited to get it. Hope its not lost in the atmosphere!x
Totally hard to kill! Hang in there for the garland! It hasn't been sent yet...tiny casa is in a jumble of boxes and things are a tad misplaced. :)
No worries, I just hoped it wasnt sent and lost somewhere. I just have the perfect spot to hang it, so Im a little excited haha! Thanks again. x
Love these . . . especially the one in the skull pot.
the tiny skull pot makes me happy too!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
looooove love love these! succulents are my weakness <3
ReplyDeletemine too! especially when they are tiny1
DeleteVery cute! My kind of plant..hard to kill it! Also...im still waiting for the garland I won! Very excited to get it. Hope its not lost in the atmosphere!x
ReplyDeleteTotally hard to kill! Hang in there for the garland! It hasn't been sent yet...tiny casa is in a jumble of boxes and things are a tad misplaced. :)
DeleteNo worries, I just hoped it wasnt sent and lost somewhere. I just have the perfect spot to hang it, so Im a little excited haha! Thanks again. x
DeleteLove these . . . especially the one in the skull pot.
ReplyDeletethe tiny skull pot makes me happy too!
Delete