This week will be a little more or less of the same. I have a research paper due tomorrow..TOMORROW! Eeps and today I am having a less than thrilling and yet sort of exciting but not really adventure in radiology. A much needed test/exam is happening and I am antsy and nervous and fearful and ready to finally get it done. Wish me luck and if any of you have had an HSG, send me some good vibage, okee doke? Happy July!
Monday, July 07, 2008
the week in review: june 30-july 6
This week will be a little more or less of the same. I have a research paper due tomorrow..TOMORROW! Eeps and today I am having a less than thrilling and yet sort of exciting but not really adventure in radiology. A much needed test/exam is happening and I am antsy and nervous and fearful and ready to finally get it done. Wish me luck and if any of you have had an HSG, send me some good vibage, okee doke? Happy July!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh shoot - we missed the Looney Tune show?? I forgot to look up when it was playing. Sure it was a blast!
ReplyDelete