Tuesday, March 25, 2014

the march bed

 
 
 
 
Top pillowcase, cloud, and large patchwork throw made by me. The awesome floral green pillowcase on the left there was from a wonderful swap years and years ago. The other three cases were thrifted. The fantastic orange bedspread was a lovely pass along from this lovely lady and the vintage daisy throw came all the way from Oklahoma care of my seester. Oh and the fantastic headboard was made by my brother, while the shelves were tinkered by the mister...the wood came from an old bookcase that was repurposed into my blanket shelf (I need to take a better photo for ya to see how cool it is). and don't worry, a cloud diy is coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with that cloud!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cloud diy coming soon! this cloud will be up for grabs too.

      Delete