Sunday, October 09, 2011

where my chickens roost

mr. a-go-go is a right dandy fella who listens patiently to my raves about Pinterest and the like. He may not understand it all but he's amicable to helping me create a tiny casa that makes me smile. Though, personally, I think he just wants me to simmer down and put things away so there is not so much clutter anymore. One of the things that I think will help with my clutter is shelves and I am not immune to the love and fandom of a wonky shelf built from a pallet.
Lucky for me, someone tossed two ENORMOUS pallets onto our lawn (along with a mattress that came back more often than the cat). The mister took a look at them and found one to be less splintery than the other and got to hacking. Soon enough, I had a nifty pallet shelf for the bathroom.
 It is perfect for an assortment of happy-go-lucky ckucky-clucks and maybe a random skeleton or two. The leftover wood from this project that was still viable became a kitchen shelf. Pics of that one coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. what a lovely collection! and people are building everything from pallets these days! oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea - a shelf full of chickens! :D

    ReplyDelete