Monday, December 22, 2008

the week in review: december 15-21

Phew! If not for the rain last week I wouldn't have accomplished much of anything. When the rain is a fallin' the construction noise doesn't happen! Whoo-hoo! So, I had two nicely productive crafty, errand, cleaning days, one fabulous visit with my flickr gals and the ever swonderful girlie chat, visit and wrapping day with my partner in caffeine crime. The weekend was spent hacking and coughing and running errands with the mister with lazy moments watching Moonlighting. All in all, a busy week!

Thank you for all the feedback and comments regarding the construction. Like I warned ya, that was one whiny post! Moving on, I promise!

1 comment:

  1. glad you had a better few days, yay for rain:)Now if it would only snow you could really chill out!

    ReplyDelete