Tuesday, October 21, 2008

taggity tagged tagged tagged....

I have a confession though if you know me well this isn't news to you. I can be quite forgetful and flakey-like. I don't respond in a timely manner to many things. None of it is intentional. I promise you, I always intend to follow-through but then I forget or I have a full follow-through in my head and somehow think technology is so swell it can morph it onto my blog. That said I am attempting to respond to a few things today that may not be late or may be redundant at this point. Love me or hate me, this is how I dance.The pictures posted are just to reel you in to reading it all.Have you poked around Craftzine.com, The Crafty Crow or Crafty Stylish lately? There have been some super wonderful shout outs to me and the blogs. Check it out:

**Nifty Ribbon Storage on Crafty Stylish
*scrumdilly-do gets a shout out on Craftzine.com
**The Crafty Crow likes scrumdilly-do. here and here.

The market bags have been popping up all over the web, Check out these links, some in languages other than English and poke around the sites...

*Craftzine.com
*10marifet.org
*.The Best of DIY
*indiefixx.com
*ri-creazione.libero.it
*lilfairy...
*one pretty thing

The most recent issue of Blanket Magazine is available for download. It is the travel issue and you can check out my article on how to make a traveling envelope book.And now for some tagging...the lovely Lyn of florspace has tagged me for a random meme...here goes:

1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I hope I don't repeat myself...

1. I made my first purse/bag in junior high from a McDonalds cookieland box. I unfolded it flat and covered it with packing tape, refolded it and added ribbon straps.

2. I've never seen The Crying Game, Boys Don't Cry or Brokeback Mountain but I do know all the dialogue and lyrics to Grease 2, The Pirate Movie and Shock Treatment.

3. While I love baked good and lovely sweet things, I don't like a lot of jam on my peanut butter sandwiches. Mister a-go-go still cannot make me a sufficient sandwich in this area. Always too much jam. He knows this and we have an agreement. If I want a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, I need to make it myself.

4. I was disappointed in junior high when I found out that teenagers no longer dance like they did in the fifties. I never went to a school dance because of this.

5.Also, I was shy but weirdly enough I tried out for dance performance in high school I was voted best senior dancer and best choreographer for four semesters.

6. If it were up to me there would probably be at least four kinds of bread in the casa at any given time. I like specific bread for specific things. Wheat bread for sandwiches, sourdough for toast, soft white bread for cinnamon toast or grilled sandwiches...etc.

7. Two years ago I slipped and fell while hiking with the mister. A year after the fall I began having pain in my tail bone. I now have to get the darn thing x-rayed as it is painful to stand up after sitting. A car ride is the WORST! I shift al ot when I sit now and I suppose I look freakish.

Hmmmm who to tag? I would probably tag all of you who have laready been tagged or who have tagged me in the past.

*justine (because you like me!)
*stacey
*andrea
*KiTTYPiNKSTaRS
*helen
*lynn
*steph

play if you will or want or feel a need to post away. Have a most loverly week my friends!

4 comments:

  1. Shock Treatment! Little Black Dress! Lullaby!

    Jessica Harper has a blog and it's rather a fun read
    http://blog.jessicaharper.com/

    My husband makes peanut butter and jelly with gobs of both, it's entirely out of proportion to the bread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you familiar with jessica's kids stuff? she writes books and music. i have met her many times. love her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only recently found out about her kid's stuff, that's how I found her blog. I was sitting up one night, listening to videos of Shock Treatment on Youtube and decided to look up what she was doing, found the blog, the music, everything. She seems really cool and funny from reading her blog, I'd love to meet her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is pretty coo. really down to earth. quiet from the few times i met here. i did a few events with her and got to go to a small dinner hosted by the publisher. i love her voice!

    ReplyDelete