Sunday, January 24, 2016

what am i doing?


I ask myself this almost everyday. What am I doing?

Why aren't you doing?

What are you doing, Jessica?

A whole lot of nothing is what I have been doing.

Not exactly...I mean, I've been working, and making meals, and reading books, but I have not made anything...I have not flexed my creative muscles like I used to and that makes me sad.

This year, I endeavor to create. There is a lot I need to do to get myself in a space to create and I am...in baby steps...it's the damn pink room...it will be the death of me.

This year is the year I will buy art and make art. I will read more books. I will take more pictures. I will go on more walks. This year will be art full. I promise!

4 comments:

  1. I FEEL THE SAME! I WANT TO ENJOY THE THINGS I LOVE TO DO AND MAKE TIME FOR THEM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaay I'm excited to see all the awesome things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. go for it! And show the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life...it sometimes takes turns we didn't plan, but it's fun to go along on the trip, non the less.

    ReplyDelete