Sunday, March 22, 2015

scrumdilly style: capsule wardrobe round 3

Hi friends! I began this capsule last March, a whole stinkin' year ago! I remember wearing half of these but never got around to photographing the awesomeness. I've been working on a closet purge and a few of these were in my donation pile so I thought I would don them on and get all snap happy for ya. Here are the details!

1. Polka Dot T from F21; $4
2. Plum T, thrifted; $1*
3. Sheer Polka Dot Tie Front Top, thrifted; $2
4. Black Polka Dot Cardigan from Target, thrifted; $2
5. Tan and Black Dog Print Sweater F21; $8
6. Periwinkle and Brown Batik Sundress, thrifted; $5
7. Bergundy, Brown, and Black Striped Skirt, thrifted; $2
8. Olive Linen Trousers, J. Jill; $35
9. Black Cropped Ankles, Croft and Barrow; $23

*The plum t I pulled for the capsule last year has since been donated. It shows up in one of the outfit photos. I had this other t in my closet so it became a substitute.

No comments:

Post a Comment