Saturday, January 17, 2015

from last weekend

 
One of the first things I do when I wake up in the morning is to peek out the back patio door as I drink a glass of water. Last week I was greeted with this stunning view. The sky was mostly blue with some grey clouds to the north but still we had a rainbow and a bit of sunglow on the peak that everyone hikes in this town (except me). It was swoon worthy.
But then I looked east and saw the rays from the sunrise and I had a hard time deciding which was prettier. Thankfully I remembered where I left my camera and was able to catch both of the swoon worthy views. This morning, at 8:30, I woke up too late for pretty light so instead I brushed my hair and my teeth and pulled on jeans and a sweater and hightailed it to the farmers market for fresh squeezed pom-orange juice. It was a bit of a rocky night with the mister's back spasms and him being unable to really move without assistance and I was hanging out with spasms of my own so could not be of much use. After allowing me to encourage him to move to a semi-prone position in the mama a-go-go's chair he was able to sleep and rest until I woke him up at four hour intervals for his pain pills and food. I'm a deep sleeper so to make sure I could wake up I didn't really sleep much and am soooo tired even now.

No comments:

Post a Comment