Tuesday, December 16, 2014

the {tunic} dream!

 
 
 
It's been a year of waiting but my most excellent gift of the perfect tunic has finally arrived and I couldn't be happier. My favorite caffeine fiend ordered up one for herself and one for me for Christmas last year but the shop got a little confused and sent up a size medium instead of a custom order. Due to my location being hours away and my refusal to settle for another spiffy spring collection dress I decided to wait until Fall. It arrived just yesterday morning and I put it on immediately (good thing I plan on layering it up). I may need to call up the shop and see if they can make me one in another color as well now that they have my measurements! If yer in L.A. check out Matrushka in Silverlake. There is oodles to look at and try on and if they have the fabric in the shop...custom made! Thank you bestest lady in the world! Top is from Kohl's (M) believe it or not, leggings are from Target (XL), and the boots are my newest Alegria obsession.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, a wonderful outfit, you look just right in it! I love tunics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i really really love it! so going to use it for a mini capsule wardrobe!

      Delete
  2. That is a most excellent tunic!

    ReplyDelete