Friday, November 14, 2014

loony is as loony does

This morning I sat in cat barf. I did not notice I sat in cat barf until I finished my cup of tea and it was far too late. Ugh. Witch-Baby is an old kitty. An old lumpy kitty. An old lumpy kitty that barfs. A lot. I'm feeling a little old and lumpy myself (more lumpy than old I suppose but eegads my legs! My legs!).

It has come to pass that I now wake up with unruly eyebrows. I wake up with unruly eyebrows and enjoy my first cuppa whilst sitting in cat barf and I do not even notice.

I also put my SD card into the disc drive on my laptop which is on the opposite side of the laptop from where the card reader is.

I last shaved my armpits in the middle of October and not much has returned.

I do however now sport a fuzzy mustache.

Thank mawd it's blonde.

But hey, it's Movember yo. I'm cool like that.

Unruly eyebrows and all.

2 comments:

  1. This made me laugh so loud, thank goodness i,d swallowed my coffee! Oh i can relate to all of this..thank you for your fabulous honesty, you,ve made my day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahaha! When I was in high school we had a cat that barfed occasionally and I managed to step in it EVERY TIME!

    ReplyDelete